Welcome to 1709 Broderick Street in San Francisco, CA
Rare opportunity to own an 1883 Charles Hinkel Lewis home that has been impeccably renovated to please even the most discerning tastes, with a touch of iconic flair. This Richard Landry designed home is sleek with soaring ceilings, skylights and a masterful floor plan that allows for exceptional light and movement throughout. Sophistication and luxury combine to give you an ethereal residence that offers comfort, class and opulent finishes.
Main Living Level
A bold kitchen strikes a pose against a backdrop of gracious open living spaces.
- Great room featuring kitchen, dining and living with great light
- Grand, second living room with Ortal Fireplace
- Custom kitchen cabinetry
- Calacatta Oro Marble Counters and backsplashes
- Designer chandeliers and custom lighting
- Integrated Viking appliances, including wine fridge
- Exquisite powder room
- iPort Home System
The upper bedroom level exemplifies sophistication with a sexy feel.
- Master suite with sitting area and fireplace, custom upholstered headboard, designer lighting, walk-in closet and gorgeous, stylish bath.
- Two additional generous bedrooms with custom headboard walls.
- Guest bath with dual sinks and stunning marble complete this level.
The lower level features a flexible space to host guests, entertain or use as an office.
- Large bedroom with custom built-ins and walk-in closet.
- Lush full bath.
- Chic den area with wet bar that opens onto the extensive patio and sculpted English garden.
- Luxe laundry corner room.
- Security closet with security cameras and home system.
- Plentiful storage areas.
- 1-2 Car garage and 1 parking pad space complete this level.
This home is located in the coveted Lower Pacific Heights|Upper Fillmore neighborhood and is moments from world class parks, boutiques, restaurants and schools. It provides easy access to transit, shuttles and freeways.